How Your SECA Contribution Helps
For ONLY $2 per pay period, it can:
- Help pay for one week of support so that someone with intellectual or developmental disabilities can live in their own community apartment. (Community Choices)
- Help fill a child's backpack with school supplies, helping a new student feel ready to learn.
- Help equip one women in a refugee camp with a dignity kit of basic sanitation and hygiene supplies.
For ONLY $5 per pay period, it can:
- Help spay or neuter and vaccinate a cat. (Forever Home Feline Ranch)
- Help buy a sewing machine, which helps a woman establish her own tailoring business.
- Help gift a family with a goat, creating a source of nutrition and extra income from the sale of milk and byproducts.
For ONLY $10 per pay period, it can:
- Help provide a week of groceries every month for a whole year for a family of three.
(Wesley Evening Food Pantry)
- Help provide an urgently needed personal protective equipment (PPE) set for clinic caregivers around the world.
- Help equip one first responder with a go-bag containing the supplies needed to respond to an international emergency, like water filters, blankets, flashlights, and ready-to-eat meals.
- Help enable the Black United Fund of Illinois, Inc. to change the quality of life for men and women through their job creation/training programs.
For ONLY $20 per pay period, it can:
- Help provide scholarships for post high school education for kids whose parents have either been killed or seriously injured in work-related accidents. (Kids Chance Inc. of Illinois)
- Help build a hand-washing station in sub-Saharan Africa that will help communities integrate good hygiene practices, keep clean, and fight disease.
- Help support 10 victims of human trafficking with housing, counseling, education, and job training.